Child Care Philosophy
We believe in a child focused, God centered approach to childcare. We believe that it is part of God’s commission to share His love with the children in our care. We are committed to this commission and to implementing a developmentally appropriate program that will allow your child to grow and reach their full potential. It is our purpose to be a support system for you and your child while they are in our care.
Our goal in providing quality child care for your child is to provide…
- A safe environment
- A Christian/nurturing environment
- A learning environment… learning is not necessarily limited to the ABC’s and 123’s, but is also the learning of values such as kindness, forgiveness, and honesty. Activities are planned purposefully to help your child reach developmental and cognitive milestones.
- A proper approach to discipline.
- Support for you as a parent in meeting your child’s needs.
- 6:30am-6:00pm Monday- Friday
- We will be closed for the following holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Day, Labor Day, and Memorial Day
- The following dates will be determined if we are open/closed, or limited hours depending on child enrollment: September 1th, November 22th, December 22, December 29th, March 30, April 2th-May 25th, and July 5nd.